Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Avril Lavigne Don't Tell Me letras

You held my hand and walked me home, I knowWhile you gave me that kiss, it was something like this, it made me go ooh ohhYou wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go?Guess you wasn't enough to take up some of my loveGuys are so hard to trustDid I not tell you that I'm not like thatGirl the one who gives it all away


[Chorus:]Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?Did you think that it was something I was gonna tell and cry?Don't try to tell me what to do,Don't try to tell me what to say,You're better off that way


Don't think that you charm in the fact that your arm is now around my neckWill get you in my pants I'll have to kick your ass and make you never forgetI'm gonna ask you to stop. Thought I liked you a lot, but I'm really upsetSo get out of my head,get off of my bed yeah that's what I saidDid I not tell you that I'm not like thatGirl the one who throws it all away?


[Chorus]Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?Did you think that it was something I was gonna tell and cry?Don't try to tell me what to do,Don't try to tell me what to say,You're better off that way

This guilt trip that you put me on won'tmess me up I've done no wrongAny thoughts of you and me have gone away

[Chorus]Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?Did you think that it was something I was gonna telland cry?Don't try to tell me what to do,Don't try to tell me what to say,You're better off that way


Better off that wayI'm better off alone anyway

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário