Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Rihanna Boom Boom (ft. Baby Cham) letras

CHAM:She got it for meleave a message on mi phone she want meShe cry a lot of tears nuff like a real tsunamiListen up cuz shawty wants me to meet her mommyFrom the first time she saw meGo!


Verse OneI'll give gifts and I'll write love lettasWhen I'm around everyting seem bettaWoman fi get romance everytimeMake chills run down dem spineSpeak ya mind!


(Chorus) Rihanna:Boy you make my heart goBoom Boom BoomYou know when you get mi hot it goBoom Boom BoomWhen you touch me like that it goBoom Boom BoomYou know when you hit de spot it goBoom Boom Boom(repeat)


Verse 2:She lose it fuh real when mitouch her touch herTake it real slow nahrush her rush herTonight mi a go stown and chineybrush herNever had it like thisAnd me well wa bus herTouched her and she lost itI can see it on her faceShe shakin' I can feel itWhen she is in my embrace.She say!

(Chorus)Verse 3:Zoom, ZoomZoom Zoom ZoomRude bwoy lovin mi give her make her heart goBoom,BoomBoom Boom BoomMessin around and makin out in da carBuy her gifts oda day just becahMy game so tight its like I aintgot no flawsWent clubbin and I paid for a whole entourageI'm a sweetheart plus I give a mean foot massage

Valentine was hot cuz we had wine unda the moonI laid petals from the front door leading to her bedroomShe Cry!


(Chorus)Rihanna:My love is perculatingCuz I'm anticipating(I know what you want)This love that we be sharinHas got me ...

Verse 4:She hit mi wicket likecricket cricketWhen she use her hips andflick it flick itShe sed she love when she and darude bwoy kick itMek she scream all night cuz mehhave her ticket


De okay round ting dont burn out minutesSeen a lot of time tryin but guess who win itShe love de marathon she nah like run wit itShe want slow motion till she reach her limitTouched her and she lost it I can see it on her faceShe shakin I can feel it when she is in my embraceShe say!

(Chorus)Rihanna:Feeling weak, in my kneesLost my mind, baby pleaseNo control, ohh fire when my baby give me stars like this




Feeling weak, in my kneesLost my mind, baby pleaseNo control, ohh fire when my baby give me stars like this(Chorus)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário