Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Beyoncé Baby Boy letras

[Sean Paul - intro]Certified qualityA dat da girl dem need and dem not stop cry without apologyBuck dem da right way dat my policySean Paul alongside now hear what da man say - BeyoncéDutty Ya, Dutty Ya, Dutty YaBeyonce sing it now ya


[Beyonce - chorus]Baby Boy u stay on my mindFulfill my fantasiesI think about you all da timeI see you in my dreamsBaby Boy not a day goes by without my fantasyI think about you all the time I see you in my dreams


[Beyonce - verse 1]Ah... Oh... My baby's fly baby goYes... No.. Hurt me so good baby ohI'm so wrapped up in ya loveLet me go, let me breatheStay out my fantasies

[Sean Paul - rap]Ya ready gimme da ting dat ya ready get ya liveAnd tell me all about da tings that you will fantasizeI know you dig da way me step da way me make my strideFollow your feelings baby girl b/c they cannot be deniedCome check me in-a night and make we get it amplifiedMe have da ting to run da ship cause I'm go slip and I'm go slideAnd in the words of love I got ta get it certifiedBut I give you da toughest longest kinda ride – girl

[Beyoncé - chorus][Beyoncé - verse 2]Picture us dancin real closeIn a dark dark corner of a basement partyEvery time I close my eyesItS like everyone left but you and meIn our own little worldThe music is the sunThe dance floor becomes the seaFeels like true paradise to me

[Beyonce - chorus]Baby boy you stay on my mindBaby boy you are so damn fineAnd, baby boy won't you be mineBaby boy let'sConsider laying down


[Sean Paul - Rap]Top top girlMe and ya together is a wrap dat girlDrivin around da town in ya drop top girlU no stop shock girlLil mo da Dutty, well rock dat world


[Beyoncé - chorus]We steppin up outta this shipWe steppin it up outta this shipI know you gon like itI know you gon like it


I'm steppin up outta this shipI'm steppin it up outta this shipSo don't you fight itSo don't you fight it

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário