Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Rihanna Bring It Back letras

Rihanna, bring it back

Oh woah oh noOh woah oh no

Mr. dj. tell me another new playI wanna hear my jam againMove the crowd nowPlay it crazy loud nowBring it back now if you can


I've been waitin' so long pump it up, put it on, tell me what you waitin' forFeel it deep in my soul, now it's out of control, i can't take it anymore


Bring it back againPlay my track againKeep it hot for meMake my body moveIt's all up to youWhat's it gonna bePlay my joint againPlay my jam andSend this one out to meBring it back againIt's a factI need somethin' that i'm gonna
feel


Oh woah oh no (bring it back)Oh woah oh no


Here we go nowGotta let you know nowI wanna feel the summer heatDon't you understandI don't want a slow jamI wanna feel the hottest beat

It's my joint, it's my jam, play the record againThe one that turns me onIt's alright, it's okay, i don't care if you play it until the night is done




Bring it back againPlay my track againKeep it hot for meMake my body moveIt's all up to youWhat's it gonna bePlay my joint againPlay my jam andSend this one out to meBring it back againIt's a factI need somethin' that i'm gonna feel



Oh woah oh no (bring it back)Oh woah oh noOh woah noIt's my joint, it's my jam, play the record againOoh woahI've been waitin' so long pump it up, put it on, tell me what you waitin' forFeel it deep in my soul, now it's out of control, i can't take it anymoreBring it back againPlay my track againKeep it hot for meMake my body moveIt's all up to youWhat's it gonna bePlay my joint againPlay my jam andSend this one out to meBring it back againIt's a factI need somethin' that i'm gonna feel


Somethin' that i'm gonna feelOh woah oh no (bring it back)Oh woah oh no (play my song now)


Bring it back againPlay my track againKeep it hot for meMake my body moveIt's all up to youWhat's it gonna bePlay my joint againPlay my jam andSend this one out to meBring it back

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário