Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Katy Perry I Kissed A Girl letras

This was never the way I plannedNot my intentionI got so brave, drink in handLost my discretionIt's not what I'm used toJust wanna try you onI'm curious for youCaught my attention


I kissed a girl and I liked itThe taste of her cherry chapstickI kissed a girl just to try itI hope my boyfriend don't mind itIt felt so wrongIt felt so rightDon't mean I'm in love tonightI kissed a girl and I liked itI liked it


No,I don't even know your nameIt doesn't matterYou're my experimental gameJust human natureIt's not what good girls doNot how they should behaveMy head gets so confusedHard to obey

I kissed a girl and I liked itThe taste of her cherry chapstickI kissed a girl just to try itI hope my boyfriend don't mind itIt felt so wrongIt felt so rightDon't mean I'm in love tonightI kissed a girl and I liked itI liked it



Us girls we are so magicalSoft skin, red lips, so kissableHard to resist so touchableToo good to deny itAin't no big deal, it's innocent


I kissed a girl and I liked itThe taste of her cherry chapstickI kissed a girl just to try itI hope my boyfriend don't mind itIt felt so wrongIt felt so rightDon't mean I'm in love tonightI kissed a girl and I liked itI liked it

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário