Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Avril Lavigne Good Life

Some people are so afraidOf letting life be exactly what they wantedBut if you just give yourself awayYou may find out it's what you make itIt's just another day, it's just another wayStill you don't know what to say.Cause it's inside of you, and it's inside of meAnd I can show you the way


This is not what i'm supposed to feel likeBut after everything is done I can say it's been a good life


And if I die tomorrow, I die a happy manI've accomplished everything I wanted, to some extentAnd you might, say that I'm a little too young too know forsureBut I do and that's alrightI don't need advice from anyone, on how to live my life

This is not what i'm supposed to feel likeBut after everything is done I can say it's been a good lifeThis is not what i'm supposed to feel likeBut after everything is done I can say it's been a good life



Ohhhhhh, it's been a good lifeOhhhhhh, it's been a good lifeThis is not what i'm supposed to feel likeBut after everything is done I can say it's been a good lifeAnd all this time that you spent trying to figureOut what life meantIt doesn't matter much now cause I knowIt's been a good lifeThis is not what i'm supposed to feel likeBut after everything is done I can say it's been a good life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário