Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Madonna American Life letras

Do I have to change my name?Will it get me far?Should I lose some weight?Am I gonna be a star?


I tried to be a boy,I tried to be a girlI tried to be a mess,I tried to be the bestI guess I did it wrong,That's why I wrote this song


This type of modern life - Is it for me?This type of modern life - Is it for free?So, I went into a bar looking for sympathyA little company - I tried to find a friendIt's more easily said it's always been the sameThis type of modern life -Is not for me?This type of modern life -Is not for free?

American lifeI live the american dreamYou are the best thing I've seen,You are not just a dream


I tried to stay ahead,I tried to stay on topI tried to play the part,But somehow I forgotJust what I did it forAnd why I wanted moreThis type of modern life - Is it for me?This type of modern life - Is it for free?



Do I have to change my name?Will it get me far?Should I lose some weight?Am I gonna be a star?


American lifeI live the american dreamYou are the best thing I've seen,You are not just a dream


I tried to be a boy,I tried to be a girlI tried to be a mess,I tried to be the bestI tried to find a friend,I tried to stay aheadI tried to stay on top...


Fuck it...Do I have to change my name?Will it get me far?Should I lose some weight?Am I gonna be a star?


I'm drinking a Soy latteI get a double shotIt goes right through my bodyAnd you knowI'm satisfied,I drive my mini cooperAnd I'm feeling super-dooperYo they tell I'm a trooperAnd you know I'm satisfiedI do yoga and pilatesAnd the room is full of hottiesSo I'm checking out the bodiesAnd you know I'm satisfiedI'm digging on the isotopesThis metaphysic's shit is dopeAnd if all this can give me hopeYou know I'm satisfiedI got a lawyer and a managerAn agent and a chefThree nannies, an assistantAnd a driver and a jetA trainer and a butlerAnd a bodyguard or fiveA gardener and a stylistDo you think I'm satisfied?I'd like to express my extreme point of viewI'm not Christian and I'm not a JewI'm just living out the American dreamAnd I just realized that nothing Is what it seems



Do I have to change my nameAm I gonna be a starDo I have to change my nameAm I gonna be a star?Do I have to change my name

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário